Dropbox Library Update

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Sep 15 11:38:10 EDT 2013

Guillermo,

I want you to know that I think your library is wonderful.  I have a couple
questions for you.

When the browser object appears, if the user touches cancel instead of
allow, they are then able to navigate and browse the entire Dropbox
account.  Can the allow be authorized in the background?

Can I append a new line to a text file, as apposed to always overwriting it?

~Roger