Trying a custom handler for several math fields

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Sep 14 15:11:46 EDT 2013

Vaughn-

Saturday, September 14, 2013, 11:48:54 AM, you wrote:

> Just a note: I received a reply today the included a stack all about using
> numbers. WOW, made me feel like I have a mountain to climb.

Jacque has put forth the idea that there's about a six-week learning
curve, and that seems about right. It doesn't matter whether you've
had experience with other xtalk environments or not, but there comes a
moment where things suddenly fall into place. And it's all turtles
from there on down.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net