Trying a custom handler for several math fields

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 14:34:39 EDT 2013

Hi J. Gay

I see your point about possible damage. But consider the current effort to
autosize screens to manage the Android device apps. Would this cause the
same problems as your describing for legacy apps? I am starting to see a
trend in the conversation in the How To email that is out to defend LC to
protect the standards of usage. I am not saying this is good or bad, but I
wonder if this will impede the future growth of what was once a very simple
product named HypeCard?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41