New 6.1.1 Properties

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Sep 13 18:03:16 EDT 2013

Monte,

For mobile.....I have a scrolling group full of stuff (Images, text fields
doing font sizing ...) that is dynamically built and slides in after the
rest of card is displayed. So I lock the screen for effects, build the group
and then unlock it and it slides in. Would lockUpdates help the performance
in this case?
It doesn't sound like it will based on your description, but I just had to
ask......

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director