lcVCS - Getting started

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Sep 12 18:14:43 EDT 2013

On 13/09/2013, at 7:58 AM, Andrew Kluthe <andrew at ctech.me> wrote:

> Ahh, thanks for that info monte.
>
> I am on windows here too so that would definitely keep me from getting
> running with it and that is a very tricky problem indeed to solve without a
> lot of re-engineering of the whole system.

Not the whole system, just the object storage. I have a plan which I think will work I just need to find some time to implement it.

> Let me know if I can help test anything on windows or there is anything
> specific I could contribute to.

Well one thing I'd like to work out is if it's possible to open up a script editor with the scroll so that a specific char offset from the beginning of the script is visible. I think it's possible but it probably involves poking around in the script editor to work it out. This is for the conflict resolution UI. If you want to work that out it would be one less thing on my todo list ;-)

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!