filter appears to work differently when single stepping

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 12:26:42 EDT 2013

I have a global dhUpCds for a list of long names of cards that get
updated.  When a card closes, I want them removed

I made a handler

on dhRmUpCd oldCd
   global dhUpCds
   filter dhUpCds without "*" & oldCd
end dhRmUpCd

This is designed to accept either a card name or stack name.

I'm finding that it always works as expected when single stepping in
the IDE, but that the filtering does not work all of the time when
running.  Even single stepping to that point and hitting the blue run
button seems to leave the command unprocessed.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462