Field calculations

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 12 12:12:24 EDT 2013

Vaughn Clement wrote:

 > The dictionary gives little in the way of script help to debug the
 > reason why it did not work. I am finding this true of many of the
 > dictionary descriptions. Maybe a developer will write a new
 > dictionary stack for new users that includes sample code like the
 > example you have at your link.

Long before they went open source, RunRev added community enhancement
capabilities in the Dictionary through its Comments feature, so anyone
can annotate it with useful additions.

With a language this broad and used in so many different ways, this sort
of crowdsourcing is much more useful for all of us than assigning that
task to a single person who can't have the breadth of experience of the
community as a whole.

Perhaps you'll add some debugging tips there?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World