[OT] SmartWatches

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Sep 11 20:22:04 EDT 2013

Pete, don't be such a tightwad -- those watches are steals at those prices.

When you want to get serious about your time, go for the Hublot LaFerrari
MP-05.
Priced at a modest US$300K (only 50 made).
http://www.hublot.com/en_US/watch/mp/410/05-laferrari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzXyjM5gdaM

Regards,

Scott Rossi