Field calculations

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:33:24 EDT 2013

Hi All

What I did was to build a new stack and added 3 fields and a button. I
added field 1 to field 2 and put the sum into field 3 and it works fine.
SO, why would it not work in the design app? is there some setting or
something to make it work or not work?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41