Field calculations

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:30:46 EDT 2013

If you mean, "I changed the value in the loan percentage field, but nothing
happened," then check what Jim wrote above about the closeField message.
Whenever you change the value in a field, as soon as you click someplace
else the field gets a closefield message, and if the field (or the card the
field is on, or the stack the card is in) has a script like this:

on closeField
   answer "You changed something."
end closeField

then you'll get a dialog. From there you just need to get rid of the answer
command I used and put what you really want to have happen there.