Livecode and iOS 7

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Sep 10 23:07:23 EDT 2013

I did not know that the app was currently loading from the app store(new
iOS7 confusion) when I tried to load up the same app with a dev certificate
from iTunes. At that point iTunes did nothing. When I the deleted the app
and tried from iTunes with dev certificate, all worked OK.

It was the keyboard actuator causing the problem.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net