Livecode and iOS 7

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Sep 10 15:23:56 EDT 2013

OK I may have jumped the gun but it's still a little weird. I could not
install the dev version because the app was still installing from the
iStore(see below)

1) In App Store I can find the app.
2) The upper right button usually says "Free" if clicked then changes to
"Install". Now that button has a picture of a gray cloud with a blue down
arrow where the "Free" button used to be.
3) If you click on the cloud it then changes to a blue circle with square in
the middle and a bar moves around the perimeter to indicate the download %
the app(I guess). THEN I get the Open button. Never is there an "install" or
"free" button.
4) Other apps(at least the few I looked at) still have a free button and
when clicked instantly changes to the install button.
5) IF you install a dev version after deleting the iTunes version (or
vice-versa), The icon of the iPad is the "Large Application Icon" from
iTunes connect until first launch of the app then the icon changes to the
standalone setting icon. This is very repeatable.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net