pancake offline

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Mon Sep 9 13:31:07 EDT 2013

The problem is that when on-rev hosting was introduced, everything has been
running fine for more than 2 years. Lots of apps and websites have been
developped and serious problems began to appear last feb/march only, so
moving
all that stuff elsewhere can be quite a job... Besides we were told,
roughly at
the same time as serious problems appeared, that accounts would be moved
to new problem-free servers (which finally brought different problems, at
least
for us). And last but not least, the interesting thing with on-rev is that
you can
get support on programming issues, something that no other hosting service
provides, at least to my knowledge...
jbv