Dropbox Library Update

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Sep 8 23:56:34 EDT 2013

I must have a problem with the path to the library once it's on the Android
device.  I did get the browser control to initialize and all of the dropbox
buttons work, but only after copying the script of the lib into the
mainstack.  I will have to investigate further when time permits.

~Roger

Roger EllerGraphics Systems Analyst
803 N. Maple StreetP: 864-967-1625 Simpsonville, SC 29681C: 864-908-0337
CryovacGraphics.com
CryovacGraphicsPlus.comSealedAir.com
Roger.E.Eller at SealedAir.com