weird comboMenus

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Sun Sep 8 18:46:32 EDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I discovered something curious with a group of combo menus: if some of them are disabled by a stack script when the card is not the current one, they keep a white background; if they are disabled (calling the same script) when the card is the current one, they become transparent (= they get the backgroundColor of the group; actually their "opaque" is always false).
It was not difficult to find a workaround, but I'm nevertheless curious to know WHY it is so, if some expert would enlighten me… Mac OS 10.8.4 and LC 6.1.1 RC 4.

Thanks in advance  -  Jacques