iPhoneControls group close

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 19:23:22 EDT 2013

Hi Thomas

The browser group is the name of the group object  that I am using to
display the Google or MapQuest web site.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062