iPhoneControls group close

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Sep 7 07:25:14 EDT 2013

Gerry,

If the backgroundBehavior is true then you can remove the group from every card in a stack using "Remove Group" without deleting the group. Then at any point you can "Place Group" to put it where you want. I am not sure if that is what the OP wanted or not since he never replied back.

Regards,

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com