eBook Academy Set-up

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Fri Sep 6 09:02:31 EDT 2013

Hi friends,

just received the new LC Newsletter and took a lolok at the "eBook Academy Set-up" page,
where I saw this script snippet:
on openCard
   if the environment is "mobile" then
      send "playMobileVideo" to me in 0 milliseconds
   else

   ### DESKTOP !!!!
      play videoClip (specialfolderpath("desktop")& "/BitterRevenge/Video/Intro.mp4")
   ### !!!!

   end if
end openCard

Hm, did the new multimedia engine already find its place into the last version of LC and I missed it?
I highly doubt this does work on Windows this way. But I would love to be wrong ;-)

This will work with QuickTime installed on the Win machine and when using a PLAYER object.
Not?

Best

Klaus
--