IMPORTANT - VENUE CHANGE for SoCal LiveCode Meeting: Q&A with Kevin Miller, September 12

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 5 10:40:13 EDT 2013

To accommodate what we anticipate will be a larger group than usual,
we've moved the venue for our September meeting, just two blocks north
and across the street from where we used to meet.

The September 12 meeting will be held at:

Hamburger Hamlet, back room
214 S. Lake Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
<http://hamburgerhamlet.com/>

Plenty of free parking is available in the main lot behind the restaurant.

Map:
<https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=214+S+Lake+Ave%2C+Pasadena%2C+CA+91101>

The details in the SoCal LiveCode User Group forum have been updated to
reflect this change:
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16966>

The meeting date and time remain the same:  7PM on Thursday, September 12.

Looking forward to seeing you there -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World