on-rev no incoming email

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Thu Sep 5 05:58:45 EDT 2013

I had the surprise yesterday, David has been at it and things are back,
except one thing : revIgniter is not getting back the file & path info as it
used to be, and so is broken! So my revIgniter sites are down..;
Anybody has a clue?
==> error returned
file "/home/rman/public_html/groovyarch.com/index.irev"
  row 53, col 1: include: could not find file
(/home/rman/public_html/revIgniter/system/revigniter/../revIgniter/system/revigniter/Common.irev)
file
"/home/rman/public_html/groovyarch.com/../revIgniter/system/revigniter/RevIgniter.irev"
It seems that revIgniter is not getting the same file and path information
as used to be
the full path "/home/rman/public_html/groovyarch.com/" is added in the front
hence the problem.

Any idea? Did it happen elsewhere?

-- i checked around revIgniter and the config files, nothing changed.
==>  could there be a system command that specifies in what format a path
query is handed back? Could you make sure this setting is the same as on the
previous host machine (ODIN) ?? that could solve it...??

thanks all, from France...
yes I could smell the server nearer! smile! (I'm' on diesel too now I
learned lately!)