iPhoneControls group close

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:58:51 EDT 2013

Good Day All

I am another new user who has a question about removing a iPhoneControl
i.e. a browser after the task is done.

Issue: I created a mainstack that included a series of image objects that
were to be used to simulate a tab interface. I used scripts in buttons to
Hide / Show the group for each image area.

My buttons worked for the most part, but I ran into and issue when I tried
to display Google Maps in the main stack. The iPhoneControl in the
simulator would not display the grouped object. I was told to use a new
card in the main stack to allow the grouped object to function. I added the
card and upon testing I was able to get the map app to work in the group
browser as required.

The issue:

When I leave the card with the map showing, the map now appears on top of
all the other group images in the main stack. I tired everything I could
think of to close the iPhone control when leaving the card with the group.
Nothing seems to work. I tried iPhoneControlDelete and it had no effect. I
read the tutorials and tried anything that looked like it might work.

Has anyone had this issue?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062