[ANN] LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 3 07:33:37 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

In a few days, we will be shipping copies of my book Programming
LiveCode for the Real Beginner again. If you don't want to wait long,
this is the time to order your copy. If you order it now, We'll be
shipping it in a few days and you'll get it within 10 days (depending on
your location). Go to http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/ for
more info.

We have added TrialPay as a payment option. This means that you can pay
with credit card again, without having to use PayPal. If available, you
can order an alternate product and receive the book for free or you
choose the "rather pay" option and pay for the book. (Currently, TP is
unavailable in some countries; we try to fix this). If you're in the
Euro zone, you might want to do a bank transfer.

Another new sales channel is Lezerspunt.nl. Although this is a Dutch
website, they ship all over the world. Currently, this is the best
option if you are in the Netherlands and want to use iDeal. (If you are
in a different country, you can use PayPal). If you click on this link
http://qery.us/3z3 you will go directly to the display page for my book
in the Lezerspunt store.

After ordering your book, make sure to keep an eye on your mail box (and
possibly spam box). We will send you an e-mail, asking you to confirm
your postal address. If you don't confirm your address, we can't send
you your book. Please, make sure that PayPal, TrialPay and your credit
card company have your correct e-mail address, phone number and postal
address. They will forward this information to Economy-x-Talk and if any
information is incorrect, your book may not arrive.

I know that many people are currently studying the book. If you have any
questions, you can ask at http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/qa/
where you can also discuss subjects with fellow "students" and if you're
lucky I'll answer your questions myself.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com