Korean font is not shown

Takashi Yoshino yoshino at sys.wakayama-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 1 05:10:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am developed a translation software for Android devices.
I tried to show Korean text. But it did not appeared.

I tried it on Galaxy Tab. Korean font appeared.
I tried it on Galaxy S III. But it did not appeared.

Japanese font and Chinese font can be shown on both android devices.
Only Korean font did not shown on Galaxy S III.

I tried the textFont script. But it does not work.
on mouseUp
   set the textFont of field "ko" to "Droid Sans,Korean"
end mouseUp

I use LC 6.1.0
Android OS is 4.04 and 3.2

If you have some information, could you help me?

Thanks.

Takashi
Takashi Yoshino
http://www.wakayama-u.ac.jp/~yoshino/lab/