Sharing Values Between Onrev Scripts?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Sep 1 03:55:47 EDT 2013

Yes, Sarah's example works nicely. (Her form puts the correct answer
into the form as a hidden value, so it too is returned when the user
submits the form; that's easier than the alternative of storing in a
file/database, and using a cookie/session data to identify the user and
retrieve the stored value for comparison).

If you feel extra-paranoid (I can imagine there being robots which will
simply return all hidden values in their auto-responses), then instead
of putting the correct answer into the hidden field, you put in say
"answer+1"

-- Alex.