Can't Change the Size of an Image on an Angle

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Oct 30 17:34:33 EDT 2013

Paul,

I'm actually looping through a list of angles, widths and heights. If I
set the lockLoc to false I can set the angle to a number of degrees
without it getting reduced in size, but then I can't set the width and
height.  The other way around (if I set the lockLoc to true) I can then
change the width and height after setting the angle, but setting the
angle forces a reduction in the size of the image to fit the 'bounding
rect' of the image.

I think I'm going to have to look into changing the over 'bounding rect'
of the image to get this done right.

Thanks,

Ray