"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:09:37 EDT 2013

Hi Richard

I measure a program like LiveCode on its ease to learn the program. After 4
months I feel that with better documentation I would be a great deal
further alone learning the program.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com