trapping recursion

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:45:19 EDT 2013

As I've gotten fancy with storing a location on openField, then rewriting
the card if needed, I'm hitting recursion crashes from revPalletManager (or
some such).   This is a simple "stopped at 4000 recursion" with no option
but OK, and no identification of where my code started.

Does anyone have a suggestion for trapping this?

To make matters worse, I apparently can't successfully run the debugger
through openField, as I can never enter a field successfully--once the
debugger pauses, it loses focus.  And if I want to set it for the next
field, clicking the script window to set a checkpoint triggers closeField .
. .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462