Invisible player and "screenshot"

Ludovic Thébault ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Wed Oct 30 09:17:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've an player object, invisible, with no controller, no border, nothing.
If i play a song (by script) with this player, an image, like a screenshot of the rect of player, appear in the front of the card and are visible when i scroll (on Windows and on linux, in standalone or in livecode 6.12).

I can put it in a corner, so nobody can see it, but these is a strange comportment, no ?

In development mode the "screenshot" disappear when i click on it, but not in the standalone.