"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:07:03 EDT 2013

On 10/30/2013 02:02 PM, Roger Eller wrote:
> Did you, or did I, mis-read the suggestion.  My take was that RunRev
> themselves should offer a app-build service for a reasonable fee.  No
> courts necessary.  :)
>
> ~Roger

That makes a reasonable amount of sense.

It does not appeal to me though for one simple reason:

I am fairly goofy, and every time I spin off some standalones and test
run them on their target platforms
I find there are things I have either forgotten or that need to be tweaked.

If I have a licensed version of Commercial on my home machine I can
spend 3-4 days fine tuning my standalones in my own time and my own way
so they end up just as I want them to be.

Now as RunRev seem to have moved to time-limited licences, it shouldn't
be all trhat diificult to move from
a year-long licence to a weekly or monthly one.

Richmond.