HELP! LiveCode Expired?

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Tue Oct 29 12:27:31 EDT 2013

Folks…

This list is not the best place to get help with your licensing. I happen to be reading it right now, but that is in the intervals between reading and responding to mail coming in via support at runrev.com.

We had a very temporary licensing issue today affecting a small group of users. If anyone is still being affected by it, please, email support. I'm in there, reading, responding and fixing issues as fast as they come in.

Regards,

Heather