Lock Moves

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:16:17 EDT 2013

Does anyone know the formula to move different objects at the same time?

The code from dictionary doesn’t seem to work:
_on mouseUp
__set the lockMoves to true
__move button 1 to 300,200 in 2 seconds -- doesn't move yet
__move field 2 to 0,0 in 2 seconds -- doesn't move yet
__move graphic 3 to 0,400 in 2 seconds -- doesn't move yet
__set the lockMoves to false -- all three objects start moving
_end mouseUp

It waits 2 seconds then set the lock first object {not move, set the loc},
then wait another 2 seconds then set the loc of second object and so on...

I remember that I once achieved to move synchronously with a different blend of *without waiting* and *without messages* parameters but this time I couldn’t.

Best,

~ Ender Nafi