AW: New LiveCode Licences - No mailing list for $500?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 29 11:01:36 EDT 2013

Dear Heather,

thanks for clarifying. Perhaps you also could specify it also in the
comparison table on the website. Perhaps something as:
Commercial license: "Free forum & free mailing list"
Pro to Enterprise license: "Commercial support forum &  Commercial support
list"
Or anything like this or any footnote with a differentiation.
Right now the explanation is just opposite.
Just my 2 euro cents
Tiemo

Auftrag