Placing groups on a new card...

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Tue Oct 29 10:35:56 EDT 2013

So just to clarify, when you place group “Main" on a new card, it does not contain the group “subGroup”? If that’s the case, it sounds like a bug to me. My understanding is that a group and all its contents should appear on the card when placed. I would submit a bug report if you haven’t already, and be prepared with a sample stack.

You could try manually placing the group instead of relying on the backgroundBehavior property to do the job for you. Not sure if that would really make a difference or not…

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.