"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 09:34:21 EDT 2013

Actually, that would be in violation of the Commercial license.
See clause 5. NO COMPETITION
f) Irrespective of the specific exclusions listed in this section, you may not invent, contrive or enter into any form of business that utilizes your Licensed Edition to reduce or eliminate the need for any other entity to purchase a Licensed Edition. Selling licenses is the core of our business and you accept that your use of the Created Software will not be used, intentionally or otherwise, to undermine that business.

Know your rights - whether you use the Community or Commercial Edition :-)

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====