New LiveCode Licences - No mailing list for $500?

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:38:38 EDT 2013

Why is everybody so tense, today?

I wasn’t complaining, I strictly said that *it’s a fair deal*.
And I don’t mind putting up money.
I pay my bills and coworkers’ salaries via LiveCode, sure I’ll pay my dues back to RunRev.
Not 10 grand per year, of course :)
I -sadly- don’t own a multi-million dollar software company.
But 999$ is -again- a fair deal {do I use this term wrong?}

Best,

~ Ender Nafi