"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:38:51 EDT 2013

RunRev do need to address the hybrid? hobbyist/small revenue developers of
now and more importantly of the future developers, especially after the
increasing take up of LiveCode OC in schools.

Maybe instead of time limited and monthly plans they could offer a 'we will
compile? your stacks' option.
This would have a fee for each set of stacks (application) sent to RunRev.

Testing would be down to the coder in the OC version.

Does this option help? ... I'm not sure:

What happens if the build fails, is a charge still made?

How much would this impact on the full versions revenues?

Prehaps RunRev would have to restrict (how?) usage of the option to a few
time only?

Anyway just dropping my two pennies into the discussion pot!

-----
Andy Piddock

Your LiveCode Work Desks - New Blog
http://livecodemydesk.blogspot.de/

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode