"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 28 19:30:11 EDT 2013

Mark,

I don't see why a book for beginners wouldn't be for commercial
programmers. A commercial programmer needs to start somewhere too.

It is interesting that the figures you mention aren't very different
from what I observe in my survey. I count (relatively) a little more
hobbyists than the VisionMobile survey.

I'm glad that you agree with my objection to the pricing strategy. Let's
hope RunRev will give this another thought.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com