Check Box Functions

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Oct 27 18:55:18 EDT 2013

Vaughn-

Sunday, October 27, 2013, 3:37:10 PM, you wrote:

> When a new card is added with the check boxes the are carrying the same
> checked boxes. I am setting the value to empty between the current card and
> new card background, but the check boxes even carry back to the original
> background when changed on the new card. Is there a setting to stop this
> odd behavior?

Make sure the sharedHilite of the checkboxes is false.

And just for the record, it's not really "odd" behavior: for a
background group you may want to have persistent settings showing
across all the card sharing the same background. If the sharedHilite
property is true, that's what you get. If the property is false then
each card gets its own set of controls.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com