OT: Time Machine Alternatives?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Oct 26 00:53:48 EDT 2013

Mark,

this is what I've been using for many years...

FOLDERS SYNCHRONIZER 4 <http://www.softobe.com/folderssynchronizer.html>

Also great for just comparing folders.

One can get a complete list of things that will be changed that one can
edit before engaging.

You can set it to run as root so the copy is bootable.  I still prefer it
over Carbon Copy.

sqb