RELEASE: LiveCode 6.5 DP2

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Fri Oct 25 04:41:08 EDT 2013

Hi Richmond,

The build of DP2 you found on our servers was an internal test build of
DP2. We found during testing that full screen scaling was not working fully
so it was sent back to development with a fix list.

It took longer than expected to resolve the issues so some of our team
members were able to work on optimisations to the field. Linux users in
particular will notice the difference. Editing scripts of 5000 lines and
longer is now smooth. General fields containing large paragraphs are also
much faster across all platforms.

Regards,

Ben