RELEASE: LiveCode 6.5 DP2

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:45:33 EDT 2013

On 10/24/2013 07:58 PM, Benjamin Beaumont wrote:
> Dear List Members.
>
> We are pleased to announce that LiveCode 6.5 DP2 is now available.

<snip>

It would be interesting to know why the first appearance of a 6.5.0 dp2
was pulled, and in what way the second dp2 differs from it.

let's hope the mushroom farmers are not shovelling too much manure to
let us know.

[ Oh ,and by the way, the fuel tonight is an excellent little white
Mavrud coming in at
13% from Zagreus vineyards, for those who are interested in this sort of
thing. ]

I wonder (???) if resolution independence applies to my bog-standard
Linux set up
[ um, as any Linux mage should know the idea of "bog-standaard" and
"linux" in one sentence
is anathema ]; certainly going to start mucking around with my screen
resolution.

Richmond.