Using a Drop Down list in IOS

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:09:52 EDT 2013

Hi Terry

Is this drop down using a collection of fields from cards? Or is it using a
list to populate the drop down menu. I need a field type where the data
from a stack has a field data based on one field from each card in the
stack. This data will be used in another stack to show the data that is
available in the first stack and the ability to use the selected field data
in the list to populate the new card drop down.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41