Using a Drop Down list in IOS

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 23 19:41:16 EDT 2013

Hi Vaughn - I'm not sure how useful my example would be to your situation but I've provided a link to some screengrabs to illustrate how it looks. The first two images show what happens when a user interacts with custom option menu - it uses a list style field. The second two illustrate the use of a text entry field that displays a drop down list that provides hints based on the entered text - it uses a scrolling datagrid. Scaling is handled using Monte's mApp plugin. Hope that gives you some ideas.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/es4q3osaiqqifp2/LbzhovXCs8

Terry...