Using a Drop Down list in IOS

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 23 18:36:05 EDT 2013

I use drop down lists quite a lot in one of my iOS apps but rather than overlaying them on the target field I use a popover that fills the whole screen, positions the list at the top and includes a done and cancel button. This gives me similar functionality to the pick wheel but more control over the way the list is formatted (you can even use datagrids).

Terry...