Calling all IT success stories

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:33:28 EDT 2013

Hi Richard,

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> But if any of you have interesting success stories
> of how you've used LiveCode in your organization,
> hopefully I can sprinkle in a few such anecdotes.

> Please feel free to send anything along

> these lines to my email address below, and

> feel free to include a screen shot if you think

> it helps tell the story.

This website could provide you many examples:
http://livecode1001.blogspot.com

Maybe it's important to make a passing mention  of
the more traditional uses of LiveCode and compare
them with the most advanced and cutting edge
applications.

This versatility and ease of use in a single package
with the additional bonus for C++ and Pascal
programmers of creating their own externals
to display and/or process their data inside a stack.

Al