Pretty Printing XML

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 23 10:06:52 EDT 2013

Hi Ray,

Not sure if this is what you want, but revXmlText(gTreeID,"/",true) returns a formatted XML tree. It isn't perfect, but it is easier than writing your own script. See also page 220 and thereafter in my book ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.