Using photos in mobile devices
vclement at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 21:19:22 CEST 2013
This might sound silly but the lesson on "How do I capture images in LC
leaves me asking questions?
1. The lesson has a series of buttons that can be used to take a photo
and to check for camera features. It uses a 122 x 112 size image control on
the iPhone. It does not account for the iPad size if you wanted to do that
size. My question is, what size would be the bast for the iPad and is there
a resolution where the image quality is not as good?
2. Has anyone used the lesson above and gotten any issues with the
3. Is there a better approach where a series of thumbnails can be used
to select and to move the image/s to a larger image control on the same
4. Can I use the thumbnails and swipe to show say 4 thumbnail images in
the larger image control?
5. I would like to be able to also populate the thumbnail from the photo
library in the iPad.
Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address: vaughnclement or 9282549062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
More information about the use-livecode