[ANN] Over 400 links to LiveCode information

RunRevPlanet feed at smpcsupport.com
Mon Oct 21 07:07:55 EDT 2013

Hi,

I find navigating the extensive resources on the official LiveCode site
tricky sometimes.

So I have compiled all the important links from it (and a few other sites)
onto a single webpage which I find is much easier to scan visually instead
of using a search box.

You can find the page here:

http://livecodesupersite.com/tutorials.html

In time I hope to expand it with many more links from other sources.

Regards,

-----
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
www.runrevplanet.com