[ANN] The Code Snippets Section is on the road and More News

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 18:09:07 EDT 2013

Dear LiveCoders,

Some news:

Website update - New Code Snippet Section:

We added a new "Code Snippets" section to our website. This will be
the place we will use for sharing code with the Community. The code
shared could be of general purpose or relative to one of our products.
The first article is about importing the content of a WorkSheet in a
datagrid with our Excel Library.
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/code-snippets

The Excel Library is coming:

We are in the last steps for releasing the MS Excel Library. A big
thanks to our Testers whose were so kind to help in the debugging task
and for their suggestions. Some of them have already successfully
included the library in professionals projects.
As we have welcomed new testers very recently we will wait the Testers
feedbacks a little more and push the release to the middle of
November.

Intellisense Plugin:

We created a companion for the Excel Library named the Intellisense
Plugin. This Plugin is adding an auto completion popup to the LiveCode
Editor. Originally created to be used with our library, we extended
it's usage to all the Libraries loaded in memory and with the datagrid
library. We successfully tested it with popular libraries such as
Animation Engine or SQL Yoga.
The Excel Library Testers have already a link for downloading this
tool in beta. We will release it for all just after the Excel Library.
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/in-progress/9-intellisense-plugin

Best Regards,
--
Zryip TheSlug