Devawriter Pro 1.4.0

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:48:02 EDT 2013

          I have just released version 1.4.0 of Devawriter Pro. I have
          been able to continue this work largely due to the good
          offices of the Hindu Monastery in Hawaii
          http://www.himalayanacademy.com/monastery
          <http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.himalayanacademy.com%2Fmonastery&h=hAQFM25Q9AQG93rGf6XCAEnCf8dmRD2iCg5bnoNBt3akw-w&s=1>
          who donated to my Indiegogo appeal.

          http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriterpro.html
          <http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriterpro.html>

          This is a fully-functional version (no more Demos) with an
          annoying startup screen; if you would like a personalised
          version (without the startup screen) please consider donating
          $50 via the website to continue funding development.

Richmond.